Wednesday 2 November 2011

{NaBloPoMo #2} Chicken, Fries, and Milk

If you knew that whatever you ate next would be your last meal, what would you want it to be?


Almost missed the second day of blog posting. Thankfully, I've got an app on my phone. I hadn't had a chance to look at the new prompt until now and ironically, I just ate some chicken and rice - your typical Filipino-style dinner. If I knew that my next meal would be my last, then I'd probably stock up on that chicken, french fries, salad with Calafornia dressing, and some soy milk to top it all off. After that, I'd probably go out into the world and do anything and everything crazy, because I'm just that spontaneous.

My eating habits are quite bad - or rather, my diet is bad and my habits are good because I don't starve myself. However, I'm the kind of person who will eat anything and everything. I'm sure a good 100% of the general population is like that, so I'm not alone.

As much as I'd love to munch on whatever I listed for my last meal, I doubt it will be, so I'll probably just whip up something for myself with whatever I've got.

No comments:

 
;